Subject: [Leica] Introduction of Leica M9 on 09.09.09
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:45:06 -0400

Also remember that the Euro price reflects high V.A.T. (which sometimes goes
up to 20% or more).

In the US, the sales tax would vary anywhere from zero to about 10%.

So my guess is that the real US price might be as much as $1000 less than
that.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA
Who's going to take a look at the M9 on Sept 9th.