Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - Sailing on "Bewitched"
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:29:33 -0400

Thanks Phillip and thanks for the link.  Benken of Cowes has produced
many, many iconic marine images, as you say, almost from the beginning
of photography.  Their photos are simply stunning, IMHO.   They and
Stanley Rosenfeld lead the field, I think.

Regards,

Dick

On Aug 31, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Philip Price wrote:

> Hi Dick, I enjoyed your boating pictures, even though I am a steam
> loco man ! If you are into this genre have a look at this web site :
> www.beken.co.uk
>  when you have been around as long as they have its almost the
> history of yachting. Regards Phil.
>

> ________________________________

>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/bewitched/300_5047.jpg.html
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/mmd99w
>>>
>>> Raising the staysail sometimes takes more hands than a person has.
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/bewitched/300_5069.jpg.html
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/nr6ldh
>>>
>>> Lynne and Charles, another friend of many years, settled in for
>>> the long beat to Lambert's Cove on the Vineyard.
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/bewitched/300_5061.jpg.html
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/maqagn
>>>
>>> At anchor in Lambert's