Subject: [Leica] A diversity of pictures
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (Al Crouch)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:04:48 -0500

Yes, the Little Demon is a fun shot.    I tried to find the photographer
revealed in the reflections of the glass, but could not.   He should show
up in the corner reflector made by the door and side glass, but if so, is
hidden in the darkness within.   Several other ghostly images hidden in
there, though.   Thanks, Lluis.