Subject: [Leica] Mountain pictures: Vanoise
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:47:11 -0700

Nicolas showed:

> I sent earlier some pictures from streets of Barcelona at night. Now
> something different, some pictures from the mountains :
> http://n0x.org/pg/vanoise_200908/

Hello Nicolas,
Well done mon ami, well done! :-)

The strongest photographs are those with a strong foreground, something
strong to lead the eye into the frame.
A few have wide grass areas that do not add to the picture. There are some
with "sheep?" in the foreground that make the photograph very strong.
Over all? A fine mountain shoot!

Please keep your pictures coming as I'm sure everyone enjoys them as much as
I do.
thank you
Dr.ted

Replies: Reply from boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier) ([Leica] Mountain pictures: Vanoise)