Subject: [Leica] IMGs: San Francisco is not always foggy in the summer
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:15:32 +1000

Hi Oliver it may have been exceptionally balmy but not too many folks IN the
water ;-) I've felt your harbour water. Its only for seal lions and penguins
;-)
There's a reason they put Alcatraz where it is and escapees didn't swim
ashore... except maybe Clint Eastwood!
A nice selection especially the Sausalito boats. Both Sausalito and SF were
a pleasure to visit when we attended the BALUG festivities a little while
ago.
Thanks for sharing these ones.