Subject: [Leica] Mark's first Nokton f1.1 shots...
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:06:18 +0100

Hi Bob,

thanks for your comment.  The out of focus rendering of this lens may
not be to everybody's taste, but then the same can be said for the Noctilux.
The Summilux does have a lovely look, but as you say, with the Nokton, I
can get half away with half the light and it's half the price of a new
Summilux.

Personally, I quite like the rendering at f1.1 (I have always likes the
Noctilux too, but it's way out of my price range, new or used).

Best wishes

Mark

--

Mark Pope,