Subject: [Leica] Mark's first Nokton f1.1 shots...
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:11:13 +0100

Following my acquisition of this gem of a lens, I managed to use it for
the first time last Sunday at the Fairford Steam Rally.
I actually managed to get over my normal reticence when photographing
strangers and just kept plugging away with the lens.
I was quite pleased with my hit rate.

The majority of the pictures were taken at f1.1, though I did stop the
lens down to see how it fared as a general-purpose lens.  Suffice to
say, it performed admirably.

The pictures, which are all taken on a Leica M8, can be seen at
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/nokton/

I am very pleased with this lens.  I think it's the beginning of a very
happy relationship.

I hope you enjoy the images.

As usual, comments and criticism are welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Regards

Mark
--