Subject: [Leica] MacBook display calibration
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:32:18 +1000

Mark, what may work for on screen display on unknown un-calibrated computers
through (most) browsers that are not colour space aware anyway, is different
to what you need for soft proofing for printing.
Any laptop screen is in any case a compromise that you need to deal with for
the convenience of the other attributes you want (eg portability)