Subject: [Leica] MacBook Pro glossy screen contrast
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 19:22:20 -0500

But is their image quality that demanding, as in a newspaper print?  I know
I finally gave up on asking for CMYK profiles for a press, viewing a press
run etc. - it just comes out crappy due to the constraints of the press and
the paper no matter what you do.

Ken
(not a pro, for which his dependents are thankful)