Subject: [Leica] 21-35mm Vario-Elmarit
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:48:24 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, I know what you're talking about.  I've used the Sigma 12-24mm
zoom on my F100 and I love the way I can make the subject do all
sorts of unexpected things in my viewfinder.  I usually keep it at
12mm but sometimes zoom out and back in again.  The amount of what's
in front of me that can be packed into the image is astounding!

Bob