Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:03:08 -0400

Alternative theory:

His hobby is walking on the beach carrying his bag collection and
looking at half-naked women. Occasionally, tourists do not understand
and insist on buying one from his collection.

ric

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor)