Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:58:15 +0100

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#627956326_b52vN-O-LB
> (yeah, that's it, the interaction...)

Not a whole lot of interaction there, as he's looking beyond her in my
opinion :-) Must be someone else beyond her with other startling attributes!

Anyway what amuses me is that these guys seem to walk the beaches of
continental Europe with all these bags and expect to sell them to half naked
sunbathing women lying prone on the sand. Surely the women are more
preoccupied with burnishing their attributes in the summer sun rather than
shopping for some naff bag? Having seen some of them loaded with the same
level of bags at the finish of the day as when they started, I'd imagine the
hit rate is low.

Is your project going to involve stalking one of these vendors to see how
successful he is :-) Mind you, the photos and an article would probably sell
to Fortune magazine under the heading "Baby Steps in Capitalism - The Sand
Hawkers of San Juan"

Douglas

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/08/2009: hard-working vendor)