Subject: [Leica] Markbook Pro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:14:32 -0400

> I bet since you got your new machine so close to the 10.6 release, it
> probably
> comes with a free ticket to that ride.

Was what I was thinking.
I just got my Leopard I just need my snow.
I'm sure they'll throw me some as winter creeps in on little cats feet.

"would you care for some snow with your Leopard?"
Holding a long white pepper grinder.

It does sound like a sub modification on the Leopard genre;
Nobody's ever going to know what Grand Central Dispatch, and SquirrelFish
JavaScript interpreter means.
But they like the sound of it under their hood.

The mini computers should name their operating systems after squirrels.
You could upgrade from ground squirrel to Rocky III.
Or get Woodchuck Server 10.2

The Snow Leopard cannot roar, despite possessing some ossification of the
hyoid bone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Leopard
"Their bodies are stocky, their fur is thick, and their ears are small and
rounded, all of which help to minimise heat-loss. Their feet are wide, which
distributes their weight better for walking on snow,..."

All these things my Markbook needs....
Winter approaches...

Mark William Rabiner