Subject: [Leica] Markbook Pro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:06:17 -0400

> Mark, did you buy the 15 inch screen or the 13? Just wondering,
>
> Good luck with it,
>
> Scott

For a whole afternoon I though I might be getting the 15 incher.
But his 13 inch just seems a whole lot bigger than my previous 12.
It was 400 bucks I didn't have.

I could take this one for a walk to the Barnes and Noble and sit there with
all the others and this would be the biggest one there. Most everybody has
these mini laptops now.

Screen calibration I have to figure out. The shadows still seem to dark on
this thing and I can make it amazingly bright it being LED's instead of the
old fashioned LCD's ( I know its really the other way around) but the darks
stay I think too dark. But I'll give it a week.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Markbook Pro)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Markbook Pro)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Markbook Pro)