Subject: [Leica] My first Book - Shameless Plug!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:22:23 -0500

I may order this one just for the shot of Oscar Peterson, though all are
excellent.  In the gallery I liked
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/Padded+cell+2.jpg.html,
which resonates well.

We have the top floor on our building, and the two floors below us are a
psychiatric clinic and day hospital.  I wanted the landlord to build a
stairway for us as needed, at least down to the clinic, but that was not
possible.  We do meet some interesting folks on the elevators though.  One
young man looked up and said "you know, someday they will just beam us up
there, like Willie Wonka".  No criticism, I'm confident I could use some
time on the couch.  Probably lots.

Ken