Subject: [Leica] Help with price
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:33:46 -0500

That is an interesting post.  I have my Beseler and Omega enlargers stacked
up to go to the landfill, after trying to give them away.  I did sell some
of the stuff on ebay, like lenses, feedback timers and cold light heads, for
which there was some (surprising) demand.  I thought it was interesting that
the things I could dispose of locally were UV exposure units and contact
frames for alternate processes printing.

Ken