Subject: [Leica] M8 cost drop - like a BIG rock!?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:32:34 +0200

Well, depends on when you bought. If you did right at introduction,
then yes. But I got my M8 last December, when Leica was running
cashback promotions in several countries, and when the UK Pound had
fallen to an all-time low against the Euro. After the rebate, my new
M8 with 2-year Passport came to 2140 UK pounds.

And I have taken 7000 pictures with it since, without caring about
depreciation. I did not buy it as an investment, but as a tool.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu