Subject: [Leica] The Glory of Steam 3
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Douglas Lovely photos, can I ask do you tweak them in Photoshop in any
way or is this as they were ? Spent this morning at the GWR at Toddington,
and photographed Black Prince with its owner David Shepherd, unfortunately
the fly past by the Battle of Britain memorial flight was cancelled due to
very high winds. Regards Phil