Subject: [Leica] The Flying Scotsman (Jerry)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:09:49 +0200

I believe you Jerry :-)

must have been fascinating - and so totally different from big Baldwins
and similar US locos where most of the pipes are on the outside.

BTW: I'm rescanning some shots of Swaledale and Wensleydale that might
interest you from your hiking days in Yorkshire, I'll let you know when
they are up.

Cheers
Douglas