Subject: [Leica] M8 question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:29:15 -0500

Wow, I commonly use mine in high humidity 80-90%.  I try to protect from
direct rain, just like I did my M5, m6, and M7 cameras.  So far, no
problems.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana
(+31.754164,-093.099080)

If you are wondering, the following abolishes Gmail ads.  ;-)

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a
messy bloodbath.
USA