Subject: [Leica] PESO: Two Track Mind
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:44:47 -0400

What I did find recently, as in the past year, is that the stuff's been very
consistent (and strongly screams Kodak).  They also advertise it as USA
manufacturer, which would seem to eliminate the issues of having Ilford and
Agfa product pop up in the cans.

A caveat: Freestyle's recommended development times are not really that
accurate, at least in my experience.  I urge you to consult this source
instead:
http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php

I had some problems with the Arista Premium 100 speed film using the
Freestyle website-recommended development times; when I switched to the
Digital Truth times it came out beautifully.  All other factors (developer,
dilution, time, water, location, etc.) were constant.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA