Subject: [Leica] Olympus EP 1
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:54:39 -0700

>My main gripe with it is having to manually zoom in to focus. You have to
>hit the OK button to zoom in to 7x or 10x to focus accurately, then again to
>zoom out.

That OK button is a big issue for me with the Olympus E-330, too. On
every other setting, you could just touch the shutter button to get
back to normal shooting mode. However, when it's one of the most
obvious places to quickly get the shot off -- magnification mode for
focus on the LCD -- Olympus forces you to do the clumsy reach for the
OK button, then use the shutter button to take the shot. And they
still do that on the EP1?! Sometimes I really do wonder if camera
designers ever poke their heads up enough from the CAD screen to
actually go out and USE the camera!
Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from taniel.dan at gmail.com (Daniel Tan) ([Leica] Olympus EP 1)
Message from taniel.dan at gmail.com (Daniel Tan) ([Leica] Olympus EP 1)