Subject: [Leica] Britain relaxing with a mug of tea
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:15:10 -0400

> You wimp!!  It's 96 here with a 98% humidity and I'm picking soybeans
> in the noon-day sun and canning pears in an un-airconditioned
> kitchen!!  The good thing is that I'll sweat off about 10 pounds this week.
>
> Drink lots of water!
>
> Tina

Tina as always you are being a real inspiration! I waited a month or so
before putting this new air conditioner in in the bay window right to my
left as I sit in this bay window large desk.
Its only been in a few weeks. When it was less then 79 in here I felt cold.
Now I seem to be happy at 78.
Usually its 70 that I like it to be in a room.
I believe in room temperature; 70.
8 hours sleep.

I like winter. Snow. Cold. Scarves. Icicles. Trees with no leaves.
Crispy critters!

Not hot soggy discomforts of summer.
But I love my air conditioner more than I love my Hasselblad and Leica put
together.

I just changed it from F2 to F1.
Weeeeeeee! F stands for Fan.

Mark William Rabiner