Subject: [Leica] S2 and Dealers Issues
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:06:28 -0500

Medium format digital backs and cameras
do not compete in the N and C high ISO wars.

These are primarily high end fashion, architecture and studio tools
where the lighting controlled and plenty of it.

Lenses have been predominantly "slow"
and not intended for available light photography.

The S2 2.5 lenses will be among the fastest in their class.

If you're spending this kind of money
for top quality
you want to shoot at the the optimal sensor speed
and achieve all the dynamic range the sensor has to offer.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com