Subject: [Leica] now Bessa
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:07:33 +0100

Hi Mark,
I love folders too, particularly the Super Ikonta, but they are
compromised in rigidity and precision even for film. For digital I
suspect the precision required would be impossible at any price
anybody would pay!
The Bessa II was already somewhat compromised in this area and even
slightly used examples tend to have free play in the lens standard,
they fetch collector prices though, since they are rare.
cheers,
Frank