Subject: [Leica] now Bessa
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:51:22 -0700

Never shot 6x6 so not sure, but what's the percentage of people
leaving 6x6 as square vs. crop when printing? If most people crop,
then may be they inherently don't see that 6x6 as 6x6.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] now Bessa)