Subject: [Leica] leica s2 spec on dpreview
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:29:59 -0400 (EDT)

mehrdad wrote:

> ... i will make a guess based on m8 and kodak digital history from
> my previous digital back that this cam is no good past 400.

About a year or more ago Kodak announced that while developing a new sensor
for a partner with very high image quality requirements they found a way to
improve high-ISO noise performance by 1 stop.  I have a hunch the partner
they developed this for was Leica and we may see this technology in the S2
and M9 sensors.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com