Subject: [Leica] Contrast show in Miss - my images
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 00:08:54 -0500

Thanks, Tina. No real contest at the gallery showing, just allot of great
work showing! Mr Cassidy included.

The first image has one of the Pitt/Make it Right houses. There are about 15
of them now built, really modern designs for sure, with a slight hint of
Creole style shotgun houses. Residents are supposed to have electric bills
of $15 with everything being solar.

Chris
NOLA