Subject: [Leica] There goes my M9 budget
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 20:12:28 -0400

Same thing in Texas, when I lived in West University, an enclosed suburb of
Houston, the sewers were all or had been yellow pine buried twelve or so
feet down.  The  caliche clay worked just fine as a pipe after a hundred
years, but with new development as the older bungalow's were match-sticked
into mansions so we were accessed for new sewer pipes.