Subject: [Leica] IMG - Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:53:19 +0100

Jim,

Thank you very much for your comments. The club lighting was a bit
darker than I was expecting, so that was a challenge. Hand holding the
DMR with the 80-200/4 at 1/30th is a bit hit and miss! But hey with
practice, one just gets better at that.  Using my M6 and 35 lux was
easier for some of the other shots.

Charlie