Subject: [Leica] M8 DNG profile colour rendition comparison
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:44:13 +1000

Frank if I told you, I'd have to kill you ;-)
These profiles are only for DNGs, not your Nikon Raw files (unless
converted)
I share mine within any M8 users that ask.
.
If you do want to learn about this you can start in the Adobe Forums and
support areas.
If you want to understand Raw and all of this well, I recommend  the book
'Real World Camera Raw'