Subject: [Leica] Poor Possibly Abandoned Dog
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:02:26 -0700

Thanks. Unfortunately right now, we just plain can't afford another
dog :-( We are trying to get a rescue organization to take him in.

People are terrible, abandoning their lifetime friends just like that :-(

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: