Subject: [Leica] Matty Groves - Re: Poor Possibly Abandoned Dog...
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:38:33 -0700

So the Firstborn and wife spent a couple hours trimming and washing
the rescued dog. For now I am calling him Matty Groves since he has
matted fur (and worst). They took him to the vet and had him checked
out a bit and got the rabies shot. He's probably 12 years old, may
have some health issues. He is very sweet though and housebroken, but
since we don't know if he has parasites etc., we are keeping him away
from the pups (which isn't easy of course).

Got a couple calls resulting from the posters the kids put up, but so
far false alarms. We (well, mostly the wife) are now trying hard to
see if we can get a rescue organization to pick him up.

He has no tag, and no microchip, so chances are he was abandoned :-(

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/L9991981.jpg

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: