Subject: [Leica] Mark Book Pro
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:48:40 -0500

mark,

get what ever you can afford.  and add as much ram to it as you can.  i use
a 13" mac book and am quite happy with it.  I took the hard drive out and
put a 250 7200 in it.
i 'm not a fan of extended warranties but i do like them for laptops.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com