Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holiday snaps & postcards - Part III - Chenonceau(x) -Steve U
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:45:01 +0200

Steve Unsworth wrote:

>I made the mistake of visiting Chenonceau on a public holiday.

Ouch!!

>You could
>hardly get into the chateau because of the number of people. Thanks for
>sharing the photographs.

Thank you for viewing Steve. More to come in the week

>I took this last week a bit further south in the village of
>Bourg-Archambault. The front part of the building was medieval, the rear
>not.
>
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/sunsworth/M8/L1012997-chateau.jpg.html>

A very nice portrait of an old Dame indeed.
I see that just as mine, your lens and eye also find it difficult to
keep verticals straight, when they are ... Yet, I often wish modern
architects all had one inch of the sense of balance of their elders.

Thanks for sharing this one castle with us as I have not visited it, so far.

Bien cordialement
Philippe