Subject: [Leica] WTB: R8/9 viewscreen
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:34:34 +0100

Doug,

I haven't seen one for ages. I've been looking too.

I now have 2 DMRs. One has a DMR matte screen with gridmarks 14395.
The other (with standard DMR screen) is in Solms waiting for the R9
meter to be fixed. I've just bought the matte screen with grid for
the R9 (w/o DMR marks) as an alternative for my other DMR. The TV
marks on the gridded matte screen aren't too far away from the DMR
crops. Not ideal, but useable.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK