Subject: [Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:07:23 -0400

>>> Very well written article. For me, it is not that complicated. Wagner
>>> was a Nazi before the Nazi party even existed, and I will not touch
>>> his music with a flagpole
>

> it is not that simple,
>
> at least...
>

> if it were...I would find out the composers the Nazi's didn't like...
>
> they would be my favorite composers....
>

> Steve

While most people have always been tuned in to the who likes the Nazi's idea
its original to turn that around and have it be "who the Nazi's like"; and
then also not like them.
In this case which dead classical composer.

The H man was very fond of some Hollywood Musicals and screened them every
night over and over and over; loved the British; loved German Shepard dogs.

We need to put all these things on our no no list.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up)