Subject: [Leica] What happened to Ebay?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:37:15 -0500

Everyone has what they want now, pretty much, and collectors pass away, and
family members don't have a use for a $2000 film camera, and set of lenses,
so they sell to dealers.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana
(+31.754164,-093.099080)

If you are wondering, the following abolishes Gmail ads.  ;-)

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a
messy bloodbath.
USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] What happened to EBay?)