Subject: [Leica] Peter's article on Wagner is up
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:45:09 -0500

Peter,

That is an excellent article.  As you say, it is complicated.  I have also
wondered about the appeal of the music vs. the beliefs of the composer. If I
didn't know about the latter, I probably would not have guessed, except
maybe analyzing Rheingold too much.  Thanks for the link, it was very
interesting.

Ken
p.s. Wagner is the only music to which my parrot responds.  She hums along
and drives everyone crazy, especially the funeral music, but I don't cover
her cage - she is entitled to some art also.