Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oregon Coast
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 22:53:41 -0700

Thanks, George. I actually got up from dinner at a restaurant to take
the over-the-water shot, squeezed between two tables on the balcony,
said "excuse me" to the occupants and took a couple of shots. No way I
was going to let that light get away.  Then after dinner the last rays
of the sun played on the old hotel. Again, it was saying "take me," and
I had to obey.

--Peter