Subject: [Leica] technical
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:49:50 -0500

Do you have the latest firmware in the camera?
Does the line appear at all ISO settings?

Could be a "hot" pixel problem on the sensor
or
Mother board issue.

there's a discussion here:
<http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/leica-m8-forum/83116-
vertical-line-problem-digital-sensors-newbies.html>

Hopefully your camera is under warranty;
and should be returned for service immediately.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com