Subject: [Leica] Disc universal drive and question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:50:08 -0500

As you read this, I am using a no-name version of that gadget serial ATA,
IDE HD to USB2 cable adapter.

My HP computer crashed due to fan failure, but the fan is not the problem,
I'm not too sure what all the issues were, but anyhow, I've harvested  both
drives and I'm copying the data to my backup drive, using my new Lenovo.

One question . . .  It seems that Vista won't let me look at the documents
and settings page on the OS drive, which holds the desktop.  I have some
files there I would like to save.

Any ideas?