Subject: [Leica] Seagate
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:14:32 -0400

2009-07-31-20:36:09 Ken Carney:
> As I mentioned, just get a short USB connector and plug and unplug from
> there.  No wear or tear on the connector in the case.

A potential downside I see is that if you use such a tail for a drive
which is not just being plugged and unplugged, but is being unplugged
and transported, it might be difficult to carry the drive in a way which
doesn't put stresses on the tail and through it the case's connector,
with a similar eventual result.

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Seagate)