Subject: [Leica] Street games
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:44:09 -0700

Sonny showed: A classical ?the way it was photo!?

Hi Sonny,

My comment has nothing to do with guns!  But it?s this photograph of
realities in our youthful times! :-)

This is a classic photograph as simple as it is, a true sort of family times
and friends of our simpler lives!

My God in so many cases it would be so wonderful to slip back and enjoy a
bit of it once again. Thanks for posting!

Cheers,

ted