Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD #12 - Contrasts
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:07:06 +0200

Hi Dick,

I like very much the second shot, but what I appreciated on the fisrt
is that focusing is very well for a 200mm lens at 5,6 shooting a high
speed subject. Do you use auto focus?, if yes I find iit works very
well.

Thanks for sharing,

Saludos
Lluis

El 30/07/2009, a las 18:28, Richard Taylor escribi?: