Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:31:01 -0500

I remain hopeful for the full frame M along with everyone else
yet every time it's mentioned
I think to myself
"what will they do about the short focus light angle issues?"

does anyone know what they're considering in that regard?
does the current 8 sensor microprims design extrapolate out to the
full frame corners?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com