Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:08:22 +0200

I fully agree here. I know one such person. I do not know what he
personally makes, but I do know that the cost of a typical shoot that
he does (including travel, model fees, his fees, stylists and so on)
is several times the price of the S2. He currently shoots with one of
the full-frame Canons. If image quality is sufficiently better with
the S2, I see no economic reason why people like him should not adopt
the S2.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain