Subject: [Leica] decision, decision...
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:25:59 +1000

Richard, I recommend that you buy the new unit to ensure that you have the
guarantee. Unless this camera is coming from a country that has the
"passport warranty' , the international guarantee is for 2 years. However it
does not cover accidental damage for example. It is a normal guarantee. Also
I presume the seller is an authorised dealer?
If you want a half case and strap, there are several options and you can do
that later. Far more important to get the camera first.