Subject: [Leica] Backs at Backlight
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:18:59 -0500

I appreciate your voice of emphasis on prints Mark.
And I respect your pace as you see fit.

I'd love to see your prints;
however, it's unlikely that I'll afford a trip to NYC anytime soon;
thusly by desire to see more of your current work on line.

The LUG prints group allows we participants to see an infinitesimal
amount of print work from the each other.
It's certainly helpful to know those photographer's work through a
few prints per year;
yet the work they post on line gives a much broader view of their
visual thinking.

I assume, perhaps in error, that you, like most of us,
do look at jpegs on line and recognize the immense value of the internet
to communicate visually as well as verbally, musically,
multimedially, etc.

The little mpegs, mp3's and jpegs do not replace films on screen,
concerts or prints
but they do allow us to see and hear work that we otherwise would
never experience.

No pardon or apologies necessary.

Just an admirer wishing to admire more.

Regards,