Subject: [Leica] D700 50'cron update
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:34:36 -0400

Jayanand,

I understand your point. However, the concept of need is irrelevant. In
the end I don't really need to take photographs at all. I only need
food, shelter and clothing, and since I don't generate material revenue
from photography, one doesn't contribute to acquiring the other. :-)

The reason I use Leica lenses is because I like using them. It's that
simple. But I've also discovered some practical reasons, such as my
batteries last longer when I'm not using autofocus Nikkors. Also,
sometimes I find the OOF areas of Nikkor lenses a little....for lack of
a better word, ugly at times. That's not an issue with the picture I
posted, certainly. But with some images I took a few hours later it was.

Dave R